With there being so many different beauty products out there, I thought I could help you narrow down your hunt for your new favorite items. Here are my recent beauty favorites!
1. Marc Jacobs lipstick. Now you already know my how much I love the Marc Jacobs lip line from this post (Brand Crush), and so the obsession continues. I actually discovered this lipstick in Mexico, when the makeup artist applied it on me for my girlfriend’s wedding. Ever since then, I had to have it! This Marc Jacobs lipstick (color Pow) has been my recent go-to lip color! It’s the perfect pink!
2. Okay have you tried any of the Milk products yet? I can tell you I am dieing to try more! This Milk Blur Stick is life changing! haha! I have been using it all summer, and it really makes such a difference in my everyday makeup look. It help to keep my makeup from running for get shiny in this crazy heat!
3. The Charlotte Tilbury body shimmer is so fun! haha! I am not typically one to rube shimmer all over my body, but this Charlotte Tilbury is just the right amount. This has been a fun addition to some of my summer looks. I really enjoy using it whenever I have an off the shoulder top on, or something that is low cut. It just adds that perfect summer glow to your skin!
4. Dior Lip Scrub. Okay you know how obsessed I am with the Dior lip addict (read more here). Well this scrub is just as good! Use it morning or night, or during the day! hah! My favorite time to use this is first thing in the morning. I love using it first thing in the mornings, it gives my lips a fresh start, like coffee for my lips. haha!
5. Lastly the YSL Touche Éclat Radiant Touch. Now I have used this in the past, but I never knew how to use it exactly. Thanks to the makeup artist in Mexico, I learned and it’s now one of my favorites. Apply this to the top of your check bones, and on the bridge of your nose to enhance your features!