There are a million lip colors in the world, so where do you even start when it comes to picking out colors? There are 5 lips colors that will get you through the entire year! If you are like me and obsessed with lipsticks don’t worry you don’t have to stop here, but if you are new to the lipstick world or you are looking to revamp your collection start with these 5 colors!
1. Nude / I will be the first to admit that finding a good nude color is hard. Most of the time nudes are to dark, to light, or they was you out. This nude color by Hourglass is just the perfect color! Plus if you have never tried Hourglass you should really give it a try. This is my first buy, and it is a brand that I will continue to by from. This particular lipstick is called Futurist, the crayon like shape makes it super easy to apply! I wear this color with everything, but my favorite way to wear it is when I am looking to amplify my lips, but don’t actually want any vivid coloring! It’s amazing!
2. Red / Red is my all time favorite lip color! Some gals are all about pinks and some are all about reds, you can find me on team red. haha! Anyway red is a staple to you lip collection. The red lip color was one of the first ever produced. Red lipstick has been around for centuries and it’s not going anywhere. I have found YSL lipstick to be one of my favorite lip brands. It stays on, smells really good, and it’s called Rouge in Danger… I won’t deny I like to live life on the dangerous side sometimes! lol! 😆
3. Pink / Third is your classic pink. Like is said above I am more of a red girl, but I have been dabbling in the pink shades and have found a new love for pink with this Dior in Rose Baiser. A good solid pink color will get you through all the spring and summer months. I don’t know about you, but pink seem more like a flirtatious color to me! What do you think?
4. Dark Berry / Dark berry is your go-to color for the fall and winter months. Without a doubt this dark lip color can instantly add a little bit of drama to your look. This is another color by YSL and I love it just as much as I do the red.
5. Coral / Coral can also be considered a peach color, it’s whichever you prefer to call it. Adding a coral color to your collection will add some spice to your summer and spring. It will bring life to your lips in a more subtle, yet fun way! Coral is also a newer color that I am trying out. I have found this Smashbox color in Primrose to transition into a coral or a really soft pink color on my skin tone.
Lastly, these five lipsticks I have her featured in the post have a glossy finish and are moisturizing to your lips! As always feel free to comment below with any questions, I am happy to help!
The 5 colors featured: